Ducasse sur Seine invites you for a cruise, for lunch or for dinner, to live the experience of a total immersion in the heart of Paris. Berthed Port Debilly, at the bottom of Trocadéro, the new floating restaurant of Alain Ducasse, proposes gastronomic cruises: « Déjeuner sur Seine » which reminds us of the Museums’ iconic works which defined the journey and the cruise « Nuit étoilée » where the boat weaves in and out in the illuminated city and ends its route in front of the sparkling Eiffel Tower. Get on board for one hour and a half for the greatest pleasure of the eyes and palates. – Port Debilly, Paris 16th.
Joia is the new Parisian restaurant of the famous starred Chef Hélène Darroze. She proposes two areas, in a cosy and warm atmosphere with, on the ground floor, an open kitchen offering: garlic of Lautrec soup, soft-boiled egg and “Noir de Bigorre” ham; the green raviolis of Mamma Léna, tomato sauce; for the sweet part: matcha tea “mille crêpes” or pavlova with roasted fruits served with its whipped cream and on the first floor, a cocktail bar, open from 5pm. – 39 rue des Jeuneurs, Paris 2nd.
Always recommended :
- Chez Fernand, a simple bistro serving traditional French cuisine in a warm and casual atmosphere, located a few meters away
More upscale :
- Allard, a 100 years old bistro which serves the great classics of French cuisine. New property of Alain Ducasse, who by its name only guarantee the quality of food, wines and service.
- Le Christine, a modern French cuisine address which proposes casual delicate dishes located just next door
- Alliance : an excellent modern French cuisine (1 star in the Michelin guide) in a contemporary décor close to Notre Dame
Haute cuisine :
- Saint James Paris : in the dining room or the gardens of PAris' only chateau-hotel, discover the generously refined creations of the famous Chef Jean-Luc Rocha
- Le Relais Louis XIII, a medieval house of the 17th century rated one Michelin star with Chef Manuel Martinez.